Monday, April 13, 2009

The Kingston's Rd 1

Note: Alright I played this family first but realized that a lot of the pictures that I took for them, were very bad. I'm going to make due with what I have and hopefully you, will stick with me, further rounds will be better.Promises.

The Kingston's: Slow and Steady wins the Race
Told by: Peter Kingsto
nMy so,Kevin made a smart move when he moved me and my sister in to help take care of the kids. There was no way he could handle two toddlers and a rambunctious 9 year old. While still being able to put food on the table. I was surprised when he was able to find such a great house to suit our needs and budget.

Almost immediately Kevin found a good job,and got two quick promotions to Patrol Officer. While he was doing that, My sister Samantha got a job in the food industry and quickly climbed to the top.













While those two were busy, racking in th
e simoleons.
I took time to raise the toddlers, by potty training, tea
ching them to talk,and walk. They caught on quick and were very eager to learn more about the world around them. Kimberly and Kline really seemed to enjoy their new activity table. Before I knew it the two of them grew up into children. Those toddler days fly by so fast.














Karissa did very well in school this week, and so did the twins as soon as they were enrolled.


1 comment: