Friday, April 10, 2009

Meet the Kingstons.

The Kingston Family
(In this picture: Samantha, Kimberly, Peter, Karissa, Kline and Kevin.)
When my brother asked me to move in he didn't tell me that it would be with him. his son and his bratty kids. Or in a town no larger than a dozen people. How could a person like me who enjoys the night life so much be stuck in this backwoods town, in the middle of the desert. That's my luck. But maybe I should intintroduce myself.


Samantha Harris
LTW: Have 50 Dream Dates
Turn On: Creativity,
Formal Wear
Turn Off: Underwear



My Grandchildren are adorable. I thought you were supposed to be telling them about our family not just you. You selfish tart. All about you.
Samantha: Well forgive me for putting myself out there I was hoping some available bachelors might read this and want to ask me out. If you'd just hang on I'll i
ntroduce the rest of the family.
Fine fine I'll just sit and listen.
Samantha: Now that I was so rudely interrupted by my lovely brother, it only seems fit that I introduce him to you also.


Peter Harris
LTW: Raise 20 Puppies or Kittens

Turn On: Make Up, Charismatic
Turn Off: Smelly




Peter:
Finally sister may I continue from here. I'd hate to hear what you have to say about my son and grandchildren.
Samantha: Be my guest brother. I didn't have much to say about them anyway. I did just meet them I know how to give people the benefit of the doubt brother.
Peter : Fine , where were we. Ah yes! my son.

Kevin Harris

LTW: Become Hall of Famer
Turn On:Athletic, 6+ Promotions
Turn Off: Fat



Peter:
So he's the reason we moved here after his wife died of a random fly attack he just wasn't going to be able to raise the kids and climb his career ladder. He asked me to move with them to Sedona, and I brought my lovely sister with cause I figured if anyone could liven up life in a small town it would be my sister.

Samantha: Thank you brother. All I have to say is I want my own room can't have those little brats barging in on me and my dates.
Peter: I do hope you keep that to a minimum
Samantha: That's not up to me brother!
Peter: Besides us there's my three grand kids. My little princess Karissa, who's just school age and loves to play, and actually takes after me and my mechanical prowess. Than there's the twins Kline and Kimberly who are still in diapers and just getting into those terrible two's. I really hope there not as bad as their father was.


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you're off to a good start :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just me that can't read this one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sims2fan08, I can't read that symbol language either :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was cute. sibling rivalry at their age!
    by the way.. some how your text was changed to wing dings

    ReplyDelete