Friday, April 10, 2009

Meet the Petersons

The Peterson's(In this picture: Joseph, Lola, Dean, and Lorraine)
Daddy! daddy! daddy!
Sometimes I wish my father had never taught you that word, sometimes sweetheart. Anyway the move to Sedona was a tough one, after Lola's mother just disappeared no note, no nothing, barely a memory of her left anywhere. I knew I couldn't raise a little girl all on my own, and decided to move my parents in to help me care for her. But before I get to them you might want to learn a bit about me.
Dean Peterson
Aspiraton: Knowledge
Secondary Aspiration: Family

LTW:Become Hand of Poseidon
Turn On:Swimwear, Cleaning

Turn Off:Fat



Dean: So where was I.
Lola:Grandma! Grandpa!
Dean:Oh yes, so when we moved here to Sedona I asked my parents to move in, while I am planning on climbing up the career ladder, and who knows maybe give little Lola a brother or sister.
Joseph Peterson
Aspiration: Fortune Secondary Aspiration: Knowledge
LTW: Become Head of SCIA (No way Jose!)
Turn On: Makeup, Glasses

Turn Off:Zombies



Lorraine Peterson

Aspiration: Knowledge
Secondary Aspiration: Grilled Cheese
LTW: Become Space Pirate (It's just not going to happen) Turn On: Grey Hair, Formal Wear
Turn Off: Vampire

Dean: So that's everyone, hopefully everyone will enjoy meeting our family and things can only go up from here.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have two well balanced families so far! (Depending on how long the old folks hold on, I guess.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, every parent wishes they hadn't taught their child to speak at some point! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh. he's cute. I like this Dean guy

    ReplyDelete